If you are federal, state or local corporate government and received one document of this government please authenticate that document, follow the instructions for search on the database.

If that is Traveling Registration Card:
Introduce the registration number that is on the barcode and  this begins whit TR.

If that is Official Vehicle Designation: Introduce the number of the office, that is on the barcode and begins with MCP.